Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel O Bada has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Samuel O Bada has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Samuel O Bada has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Samuel O Bada is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Billed my ins. $188.00 for his nurse to come in the reception room and give me a pain shot. Next visit his office billed $1000 for 2 x-rays and i had to make another appt. $126 to have the results read to me only to be told i had alot of stool in my bowel. Test , $$$$ , Test $$$ Test $$$$ thats how he makes his money.
His office billed insurance nearly $800 for a visit with lab work! ran every test he could think of, then prescribed mininimal amount of medication. every complaint I raised about medicine he seemed to make up a policy on the spot to justify his answers. Doesn't listen to patients, just refills meds a month at a time to maximize his businesses profits. Both my wife and I went to seee this quack based on reviews on the internet. After 3 months, his practice has billed our insurance company over $10, 000 and neither our problems have been addressed!!! If you want to get healthy or find a solution to your problem, DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Bada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1990
Meharry Medical College
Dr. Samuel O Bada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUltimate Health Clinic, 1673 N Royal St, Jackson, TN
Dr. Samuel O Bada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.