Dr. Samuel L Banks Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Samuel L Banks?

Sweetheart of a Doctor!

I.ve been seeing Dr. Banks since 1996. So that in itself speaks volumes in itself! He has always been professional, straight to the point , courteous and kindhearted. There is room for improvement when it comes to the nursing staff. The only one I will allow to triage me, has worked for him several years. I ask for her on each visit and we get along great1 She and Dr. Banks work well together. I would recommend him to anyone! Keep up the good work sir!

Professional

I had surgery recently with Dr. Banks as the surgeon. I found him to be professional and upfront. He does not sugarcoat the truth which I appreciate.

I have been a patient of Dr. Banks for over 25 years (off and on) and have never been disappointed with his services. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Banks is not very friendly or personable but he knows his stuff. If you are looking for a comforting, nourishing doc then he is not for you but if you want to know the hard facts - he's your guy. As for his staff --- pffft don't get me started. Most are rude and abrupt (like him). But generations of my family have used Banks because he is 99% on spot with a diagnosis.

The office was more like a bus terminal staff was sloppy , I found the office of Dr Susong to be much more professional in every respect

We have seen Dr. Banks many times, we love him! Professional, courteous, experienced, reliable diagnosis.

Excellent care.

Horrible and insensitive human being. My daughter went to him well prepared. He totally discounted her without contacting the doctors that referred her. I must say that another doctor in his office was kind enough to speak with her and attempt to help her. It's a shame when a doctor is so close minded. I'm grateful her other doctors are not like him.

facial rash

This was my first visit to this facility and I was seen by a nurse practitioner. I should've been seen by the Doctor at least on the first visit

You feel like an inconvenience. he spends no time with patients. The number they give you for biopsy results is a waste of time. I call daily. No live person. I had dr appt to get results. Supposedly the lab had them in front of them then. Still haven't heard.

Had no time for me, Disinterested.

I was only there once, but he had no time for me. He didn't want to answer any questions. I got the impression that he had retired a long time age in spirit. Maybe if I had serious cancer, or was a good candidate for his normal surgery, or if I had great insurance, then maybe he would have found the time for me, I don't know. I left there completely disillusioned.

no respect

dr.banks is rude, hateful, and shows no care for his patients. As for his main nurse, she has got to be cold hearted. the whole time she was trying to get my face to stop bleeding with the cauterizing tool my face had to be numbed 7 times cause i could feel it zapping my face. I was crying and every time i said i could feel it she rolled her eyes and had to get someone to numb it again. She needed to put herself in my shoes. As for the office, there is not one person who has nice or friendly. So, if you go to make an appointment at 30 minutes before closing, they pick up then hang up the phone, not once but 6 times in a row. Basically, you would find more compassion getting a man on the corner to cut it with a dirty razor.