Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel T Bauer
Dr. Samuel T Bauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bauer is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Bauer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel T Bauer has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Bauer is a competent, thorough, and compassionate physician. I was extremely pleased with all of my visits. The staff displayed professionalism and kindness. This was an overall pleasant experience and environment. I would recommend Dr. Bauer to anyone who needs intricate maternal fetal medical care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bauer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Samuel T Bauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel T Bauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.