Dr. Samuel A Bern Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Samuel A Bern?

Thanks Dr. Bern

Dr. Bern and everyone at his office are wonderful! I had my upper eyelids done and could not believe what a easy and painless procedure it turned out to be. I am so happy with the results!

Great Surgeon

Dr. Berns is amazing. I am 28 years old and I was referred by my mother who had nose reconstruction surgery by him. I am so glad I went to him,he is very professional,and down to earth . He made my nose look amazing ans I would not have trusted any other doctor. i highly recommend him for any cosmetic surgery. The before and after of my nose ,is amazing,he did a great job. Highly recommended and referring him,best cosmetic surgeon.

Yes I would refer to anyone. The doctor and the whole staff were great. They make you feel that your are the only one. Always on time. If he was running late the aways call you. Were do you find a doctor like that. 😆

i was very nervous,but they all made me very comfortable.

Professionalism and trustworthyness at its best

The best bedside manner and professionalism a person can get. Honesty and integrity.

Dr Bern is a doctor with exceptional professionalism and a service of true excellence. Most of all...A BIG HUGE GOOD HEART...Extend his services and expertize with the poor, fixing childrens anomaly or disability free of charge.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Bern is very kind and professional. His work was excellent and careful. Absolutely recommend.

watch out

dont see him if you are overweight. he engages in a subtle form of fat shaming. coldly explained to me that I wouldnt like the results and would be likely to sue him, so why should he get involved in the whole mess since he doesnt have to.

Dr. Samuel A Bern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.