Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel G Borak MD
Dr. Samuel G Borak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Montgomery, AL . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Borak is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South and Baptist Medical Center East. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel G Borak has 3 locations
2105 E South Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36116
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel G Borak has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Samuel G Borak has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
Dr. Borak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Samuel G Borak Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samuel G Borak's office for more information.
1717 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-5858
619 19th St S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-4011
2105 E South Blvd Montgomery, AL 36116
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel G Borak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.