Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel Bourn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 8
He told my grandmother that she had to have neck and back surgery of she would be paralyzed,.....she was supposed to have a 90% success rate,...she is now worse off than she was before,.....I wish to god she would have went to a different surgeon. This man should not be allowed to practice medicine on anyone!!! Do not get surgery from this doctor, who does NOT deserve to be called a doctor at all!!!!n Funny thing is, he has a bad back and refuses to have surgery,..what does that say!!!
Dr. Bourn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Healthsouth Rehab Hospital
Christus St. Elizabeth
Promise Regional Medical Center
19 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Samuel Bourn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2101 N Waldron St, Hutchinson, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel Bourn in this video.
Dr. Samuel Bourn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hutchinson, KS.