Dr. Samuel Bourn Is this you?

3.8

ruined my grandma's life!

He told my grandmother that she had to have neck and back surgery of she would be paralyzed,.....she was supposed to have a 90% success rate,...she is now worse off than she was before,.....I wish to god she would have went to a different surgeon. This man should not be allowed to practice medicine on anyone!!! Do not get surgery from this doctor, who does NOT deserve to be called a doctor at all!!!!n Funny thing is, he has a bad back and refuses to have surgery,..what does that say!!!

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Bourn hurt himself and went out on medical leave and in the interim left patients waiting without information while our conditions got worse. This man is a terrible human being.

Dr. Bourn has a lot of integrity. he has seen me for my back and I totally trust him.

Herniated disc treatment

I had a "humongous" herniated disc between L4 & L5. Dr. Bourn performed 3 spinal epidurals, and within a month, I am almost to 100%. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Samuel Bourn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hutchinson, KS.