Dr. Samuel L Brayfield Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel L Brayfield Jr?

Dr. Brayfield is a caring doctor...I am very comfortable and happy that I chose him and I am thrilled he is back in the area.

Amazing, kind, all around great Dr. love his music, but so glad he changed professions!

I first met Dr. B as a colleague of my aunt who was an RN. He became my grandmas Dr. & later mine, then my 2 boys. He's one of the kindness men I've known, he goes above & beyond to help his patience. Anyone looking as him as you PCP you won't go wrong with Dr. B. He was an amazing artist in his previous profession I still listen to his old band regularly, but I'm so thankful he followed his calling. Simply the best!! I'm not sure if his wife colleen still works with him, but one of the best nurses I've met. I have quiet a list of health problems & needed a specialist or I'd still see him, even if I had to drive an hour to do it. Miss you Dr. B & Colleen

I had to change to a new Dr. after Dr. Brayfield moved from the lake area to Jeff City. Probably would have stayed on with him if he hadn't moved. I never had a problem with the Dr. but when he was in Osage Beach, MO I did have several problems with one of his staff. The lady receptionist was disorganized and gave bad information. Could be one of the reasons Dr. Brayfield moved?

delivered my son 24 yrs ago

He is one of the best i ever met when he delivered my son

Dr. Samuel L Brayfield Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Ozark, MO.