Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel B Broaddus
Dr. Samuel B Broaddus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, ME, with another office in South Portland, ME. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Broaddus is affiliated with Mercy Hospital State Street Campus and Maine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel B Broaddus has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
When I learned that Dr. Broaddus had brought the specific technique of implementing the procedure I was going to undergo to this area, I knew that I was in good hands. He was beloved by my father-in-law during his bout with prostate cancer, and he has now made the same impression with me. For the time you are with him, you are the pure focus of his attentions.
Dr. Broaddus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Dr. Samuel B Broaddus accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel B Broaddus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, ME.