Have you seen Dr. Samuel D Buonocore?

I was at a 44dd for my height so I went too the dr and he did breast reduction and all I can say is wow what an amazing job no more back pain neck pain is gone. by far his staff answered all my questions befor surgery and his staff are all great. if I had to get breast reduction I would recommend him to any one he is very calming be for surgery and when you have to go back after surgery he treats you very nice and you feel at ease thank you dr and his staff and his assistant carol ann pilkin

Excellent

I was in between a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction, and the surgeon that performed the first part of the procedure was unable to complete the second part. Dr. Buonocore was assigned as my new surgeon to complete the process. I had no idea what to expect as I did not have any experience with him, nor had I ever heard of him. I asked a few of his colleagues about him during my numerous follow-up appointments, and they replied with things like he is “really nice” and “extremely competent,” has “tremendous ability,” and is “highly proficient.” One even told me that “he spends time volunteering with Operation Smile.” Upon hearing these things, I felt he would be a great fit for me. When I met him to discuss my surgery, he focused on me, answered all of my questions, and even answered some questions I did not know I had. He did not appear rushed or anxious to move on to another patient. To me, that is a very important trait in a healthcare provider--one who is willing to take the time to answer all questions and help to ease anxiety about surgery. It has been about a month since the surgery, and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Buonocore is a highly-skilled surgeon and provided compassionate, patient-centered care. I would highly recommend him and his surgical team, as well as St. Francis.

Reconstructive Hand Surgery

I cut off half the thumb and both of the first two fingers on my right hand in an accident at work. I lucked into getting Dr. Buonocore as my surgeon. He was able to save the whole first finger and half the second finger... much more than I thought anyone would be able to do.

Dr. Samuel D Buonocore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Haven, CT.