Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel C Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Samuel C Miller has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Samuel C Miller has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 13
Excellent at diagnosing problems or illnesses. Shows patient respect by spending as much time as needed with you, not one of these doctors that (once they finally get in to see you), can't wait to get out of the room. Dr. M will take as much time as needed to diagnosis the problem, then take the time to explain the problem in terms patients can understand. Also will send material home w/ you explaining the condition in more detail. Also has a wonderful, helpful nurse named Mary that you can call & will actually take you info or question, consult w/ Dr. M to get your answer or information, & call you back quickly. Dr. Miller & Nurse Mary treat you professionally, and make you feel like you're their most important & favorite patient. Can't express what a pleasure it is to see a physcian that treat this way, not one that treats you as an inferior & talks down to you. No one likes going to the Dr., but, Dr. Miller nice, direct & thorough, it's litterally a very unique & positive experience. Dr. M is a very unique, christian gentleman, & a pleasure to deal with.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Samuel C Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWheatland Medical Associates, 3920 W Wheatland Rd Ste 152, Dallas, TX
Dr. Samuel C Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.