Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel T Camp MD
Dr. Samuel T Camp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yankton, SD, with another office in Willmar, MN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Camp is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Osceola Community Hospital and Owatonna Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel T Camp has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel T Camp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Samuel T Camp has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Samuel T Camp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Camp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Samuel T Camp Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel T Camp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yankton, SD.