- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Castillo Sr MD
Dr. Samuel Castillo Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Castillo Sr has 2 locations
1431 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
Dr. Samuel Castillo Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Samuel Castillo Sr has the following 9 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Liver Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
52 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Madrid
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Samuel Castillo Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samuel Castillo Sr's office for more information.
200 Fox Glen Ct Barrington, IL : (847) 382-7165
1431 N Western Ave Chicago, IL 60622
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel Castillo Sr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Barrington, IL.