Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel K Chen
Dr. Samuel K Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Runnells Specialized Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Jfk Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel K Chen has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
THE WORST, most sexist and awful doctor I've ever seen! I went in with my husband to discuss potential causes of infertility. Dr. Chen briefly examined my husband and afterwards said everything looked fine, but wrote a script for a semen analysis just in case, even though he was sure my husband was fine. He turned to me and had the audacity to suggest I go get myself checked indicating I was the issue for our lack of conception (meanwhile I am also in the process of also getting checked). He outright blamed me for the infertility. My husband went for a return visit with TWO abnormal semen analysis lab results. He told my husband that they were normal, and offered to have me come in instead to discuss the results of MY fertility tests (which for the record, everything came back normal on my end). EXCUSE ME?! First of all, how is a urologist going to diagnose a female infertility issue!? Secondly, of course a male cannot be the issue in his eyes, it has to be the woman! UNBELIEVABLE!
Dr. Chen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Union Memorial Hospital
Dr. Samuel K Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamuel Kzchen Pa, 1931 Oak Tree Rd Ste 201, Edison, NJ
Dr. Samuel K Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.