Dr. Samuel Costantini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Costantini?

finally a good experience

Posted on February 19th, 2017

takes forever to get through the same-day clinic, but got to see a great doctor when I finally did. Really listened to my problems, knew what was going on, provided a solution.

FINALLY!

Posted on October 29th, 2016

finally got the RIGHT diagnosis after going to so many dr's that had no idea what was going on. I have a serious medical condition that went undiagnosed for WEEKS until I saw Dr. Constantin at kaiser

Took me seriously

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Finally found a doctor that LISTENS instead of acting like I'm CRAZY. Wish my primary care was there to learn a thing or two

Posted on March 27th, 2016

Good experience

Posted on August 4th, 2015

THANK YOU Dr. Costantini for the correct diagnosis - my regular doctor and I still talk about how amazing it was that you caught it

Worth the wait!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Always some waiting at the Kaiser walk-in, but worth for Dr. C. Better than my regular doctor, I would change over if he wasn't urgent care only.

Good Doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Great for geriatric patients

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Dr. Costantini was the first MD to sit down and actually explain my father's illness to him and myself. He finally translated medical jargon into something tangible that we could process, as well as helped us know what to expect going forward. It's no wonder the check in staff in the front loves him!

He is the epitome of what all doctors should be like.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Constantini cares about his patients and is very helpful not only in treating the condition but also in informing you on preventative measures. I had been at the Urgi Center three times for the same condition in the past year. Fortunately for me, on my third visit I got to see Dr. Constantini and he actually sat down and explained the condition to me whereas the other doctors had quickly diagnosed me and asked if I had any questions when they were already halfway out the door. It's been a year now and I have managed to prevent the condition because of the helpful advice he provided. :)

Worth switching to Kaiser to have this doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2012

My children and I saw Dr. Costantini on a number of occasions over the years. He was always extremely knowledgeable and made the correct diagnosis the FIRST time. He is a fantastic doctor and very comforting to my kids. Unfortunately, when my husband switched companies and we moved to L.A., we had to change insurance to Blue Cross. I still have not found a doctor as competent as Dr. Costantini and I am considering switching back to Kaiser (and making the drive to O.C.) just to have access to his excellent care.

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Really liked this doc! My toddler and I both left feeling much better after our most recent visit to the kaiser urgent care center.

Excellent Urgent Care

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I was very impressed with this doctor after a recent visit to the urgent care center. I had to wait a while (it was a busy night) but he diagnosed me quickly and provided the treatment I needed.