Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel C Craft has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Samuel C Craft has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Samuel C Craft has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Samuel C Craft is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
My experience was a very negative one. I saw Dr. Craft because I had been bleeding and bloating for 6 months. My primary doctor recommended I see him because this was very unusual for me and getting worse. After speaking briefly he said "you look fine". I said I wasn't fine, repeated all my symptoms. He did an exam. Then again said "you look fine go buy some rephresh, you look fine. What about the bleeding pain bloating? He left the room. A year later I found a great Doctor. He did an ultra sound and found I had over 8 large fibroid tumors, cysts on my ovaries and a blood test showed my estrogen was over 500. Maybe I looked fine, but unless dr craft has X-ray vision he doesn't really know that and he didn't care to run a few simple tests to find out.
Always very personable and easy to talk to. I drive all the way across town just to keep him. He delivered 3 of my kids so far and my niece. I recommend him to everyone I know.
Our experience with Dr. Craft was entirely negative. My wife and I found him after many positive reviews online, but when we finally dealt with him face to face he was rude and uncaring. He spent as little time with us as possible, refused to answer our questions, and would not give us information we needed. His staff was also rude to us, on multiple occasions responding to our complaints with "That's too bad." When we finally found another doctor, his staff made transferring our records an absolute nightmare.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Craft is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1976
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Samuel C Craft accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLakeshore Medical Clinic, 2000 E Layton Ave Ste 100, Saint Francis, WI
Dr. Samuel C Craft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Francis, WI.