Dr. Samuel N Crosby Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Samuel N Crosby?

I really like this Doctor, very caring and respectful!!

I think Dr. Crosby spends an ample amount of time with his patients. He is who my family and I prefer to see. I wish he had his own private practice so he could be my primary care provider. I see him when I am sick, but when he is unavailable all the drs. at his clinic are excellent. He takes time to listen to me, and I don't feel like I am being pushed in and out quickly if I have questions. For example he doesn't get irritated when I ask "how long will this medication take to work?" Or "what side effects are there?" He is an upstanding guy. For that reason I always take the time to take the surveys that are sometimes emailed or mailed to me about any of the providers there.