Dr. Samuel Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Cunningham?

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Dr. Cunningham is a caring doctor who takes time with his patients to try and really understand what the issue is.

Excellent

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Cunningham was excellent with my 5 year old. He is kind and I felt like he genuinely cares. When the surgery was over he came in to reassure me things went great and was so positive. I will definitely send others to him.

Finally, a REAL doctor with integrity!!

Posted on October 6th, 2012

There's not another ENT in between Amarillo and Dallas that I would even suggest seeing. I spent 6 years with another group of "doctors" that just kept blowing off my symptoms, saying "it's just allergies". It took Dr. Cunningham 15 minutes to diagnose what could've cost me my life! He's smart, funny, caring & will tell you the way it is, even if it's hard. I ended up having surgery that I had to go to Dallas for & the doctor he referred me to was just as awesome! As far as wait time, there was only 1 time that I had to wait about 30 minutes but, the way I look at it is that he spends all the time necessary to answer EVERY question I have & doesn't rush

Good Doctor, Horrible Staff

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I wait over an hour EVERY TIME I go. WE are there every 2 months. The office staff are incompetent. They have made an appointment for me once when the Dr. was out of town and failed to tell me, so I show up with my 2 kids and wait for 30 minutes before they tell me.Then, they claimed they tried to get in touch with me about it. They never once appologized. The Dr. doesn't seem to care. I talked to him all about how I am treated when I come to his office, but he brushed me off and made excuses for his staff. Unacceptable. I am done with him.

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Dr. Cunningham is a wonderful doctor. He listens and thinks quickly. Very kind.So smart= he diagnosed me in 10 minutes no doctor has ever been able to help me until Dr. Cunningham.

Honesty Important?

Posted on May 5th, 2010

My wife went to see Dr Cunningham in Nov for the results for a biopsy. He adv my wife there would not be a charge and she was not required to pay a co-pay after the visit. She has been back twice since then and no one said anything about a balance that needed to be paid. Now 5 months later we receive a bill for the co-pay and the office staff will not do anything about it other than say we must pay. Their policy is to collect the co-pay upfront so if the Dr wanted us to pay he it we would have been charged in the first place. I will not have my wife go to a Dr I do not trust. I adv against going to see Dr Samuel Cunningham.

Posted on February 26th, 2010

I took my daughter in to see Dr. Cunningham today and was surprised by how "down to earth" and "child-friendly" he was. He did a great job of relating to a 5 yr old and explaining the diagnosis and surgery procedures. I'm so glad our pediatrician referred us to him.

Outstanding Care Provider

Posted on February 25th, 2009

Love working with Dr. Sam and his staff. They are caring and truly want to help provide the best care and service. I woudl HIGHLY recommend him.

Highly Recommend

Posted on August 20th, 2008

I've recommended Dr Cunningham to several other people and I think we have all had excellent results.