Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel D Dagata has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Samuel D Dagata has the following 17 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Samuel D Dagata has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Samuel D Dagata is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I went to Dr. Dgata when I suffered a shoulder injury. He looked vaguely through my MRI and then began contorting my arm, which was extremely painful. He said that I shouldn't have this much pain and that there was nothing really showing on the MRI. So he made me do therapy ,which actually made me have more pain! I then went to another orthopedic doctor, who really took the time to look over my MRI and decided I need surgery! I ended up having a HUGE tear in my labrum, a 50% tear in my rotator cuff which he cleaned up and he had to do a bicep tenotomy! I would never recommend Dr.Dagata, and his arrogant attitude to anyone, even my worst enemy!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Samuel D Dagata accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHanover Orthopedic Associates Inc, 207 Blooming Grove Rd, Hanover, PA
Dr. Samuel D Dagata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanover, PA.