Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel D Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Samuel D Brown has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Samuel D Brown has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
This doc does not seem to want to treat. Anything. He is fine for writing scripts for common issues, but if you get sick, he hesitates to do anything but wait ad watch or refer you to another doc to take any action. Might as well not have a doc if he is too afraid to diagnose or make a treatment decision. Too many years of not being "doctored" means we are moving on to find a real doc.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Greenville Hospital System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCherokee Nation Nowata Prm Care Center, 1020 Lenape Dr, Nowata, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel D Brown in this video.
Dr. Samuel D Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nowata, OK.