Dr. Samuel D Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel D Carter?

Two knee replacements

Always responsive, open to questions, Dr. Carter was unfailingly courteous. He clearly held me responsible for building up my own strength and maintaining my health. He is a great partner, coach, and surgeon. After two major surgeries, I feel and look better than I have in years.

Excellent

I had a hip arthoscopy and repair of fai and a labrum tear. Dr. Carter informed me of every step of the procedure and was very understanding with the many questions I had. He was fast and has a great bedside manner. My surgery was smooth and he was very attentive when I came out of recovery. He is really outstanding.

I have a problem with doctors who never return your calls (not even their assistant will return calls). Was treated by this doctor, told to call him in a couple of days if treatment didn't work. Tried calling six times with no response. In the meantime I'm in terrible pain and can't get the doctor nor his assistant to call me back. Nobody is that busy that you can't assistant your patient. Looking for someone else to treat me. Think I made a bad choice with this one.

A wonderful physician

After an ACL & maniscal repair (not Dr. Carter's), I tore the graft less than 6 months later. That was very disheartening. Dr. Carter was great with me after my reinjury. He performed my revision and I couldn't be happier. This recovery is so much better than the first, it is hard to believe it was the same type of procedure. I would happily recommend Dr. Carter to anyone.

A TOP DOC FOR SURE!

Dr. Carter was most kind and considerate. He worked my surgery into his schedule after a full day of surgery/patient care. He took the time to fully explain procedures/outcomes, etc. His office staff was friendly and helpful. Except for parking, his office was easy to locate and enter. Thanks to his care, I am able to walk about with relative ease and get better every day!! The use of my elbow improves slowly but surely. If there was a way to "grade" Dr. Carter above 4 stars, he would get a top rating from me. I was totally overcome by the promptness and friendly tone of the thank you note which he sent. I had never received one from any of my doctors before.

I would refer.

Very Satisfied

Dr. Carter is very professional in his manner, without being dull or clinical. He gave options and discussed the pros and cons of my situation. My surgery was easy and uneventful. Follow-ups where a breeze and all my questions where answered to my satisfaction. In addition, the entire staff seemed knowledgeable , friendly and worked well together . I have recommended Dr. Carter to numerous people.

Dr. Samuel D Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.