- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel D Young III has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samuel D Young III has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Samuel D Young III Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Samuel D Young III
Dr. Young completed his undergraduate education at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN where he majored in molecular biology and graduated summa cum laude. He completed his medical school education at the University of Texas- Southwestern Medical School which consistently ranks in the top 20 schools in the nation. He finished in the top 10% of his class and was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. Dr Young completed his internship and residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania. He completed his training with a fellowship in sports medicine and shoulder surgery at Duke University.