Have you seen Dr. Samuel K Dartey-Hayford?

Excellent Pulmonologist!

Dr. Dartey-Hayford is an extremely knowledgeable pulmonologist. He’s thorough, effectively communicates all of your medical results and appropriate next steps. We highly recommend him and I know he will exceed your expectations.

We were referred to Doctor Hayford's practice and the quickest appointment we could get was with him, and we soon found out why. Being unfamiliar with all of the dotors in the practice, and needing to be seen without delay, we accepted an appt. with Dr. Hayford. He was congenial and that is all I can say that is positive. He spent at least the first 15 minutes of the appt. talking about an allergy which was not even related to my daughter's condition. I had to bring him up to speed on why we were there! While viewing the CT Scan, he glossed over what was later to be the diagnosis-which was found by the cardiologist! Apparent to other doctors-not the "lung Specialist" my daughter suffers with chronic pleurisy (a LUNG disease). Doctor Hayford sent us away after a lengthy appt. with no diagnosis and an insinuation of 'anxiety'. He was negligent and this lack of expertise borders on mal-practice. We will now be sure and see a "real" doctor to get to the bottom of my daughter's medical problems.

He took care of my daughter when she suffered a pulmonary embolism and it was he and the grace of God that she survived.In my books this doctor is at the very top of the list. God bless Dr. Sam.

Dr. Samuel K Dartey-Hayford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.

Dr. Samuel K Dartey-Hayford Is this you?