Dr. Samuel Davila Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Davila?

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr. Davila is wonderful, great bed side manner, loves to educate and takes the time to make you feel like he is focused on your care. Their website is easy to use and is a great way to communicate.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Has been my primary care physician for eight years. He is the best doctor I have had and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Davilla & NETIMS

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I have been boing to NETIMA for many years now and all the staff is wonderful. They really care about their patients.

worst ever!! told me I looked fine so I must feel fine

Posted on August 5th, 2014

My doc was out of town so I had to see him. I have been sick for over a month but did not want to go and spend 100 dollars and thought I could get over it myself. as it turns out I was not getting better on my own so I decided it was time to go see a Dr. when he came into the room he said well first impressions are everything and you look perfectly fine. I said well ok what should I look like dead? I said our you even going to check me out? I told him my throat was hurting really bad and also my eye. He looked in my throat and said yep its pretty bad but I am not going to give you anything. I was like I just spent 100 bucks for you to be rude to me and do nothing thank you so much. My doc that was on vacation would not be happy that I was treated like I was bugging him. hello that is your job your a doc. do not go to him awful and very very rude.

Appointment setting

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Getting an appointment with Dr Davila was a hassle. No one would answer the phone and when they did, they would hang up.

Excellent Doctor Well On His Way

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Davila about 1 year ago because my other doctor was just terrible. Dr. Davila is never in a rush and is very thorough. He's a great conversation maker and makes you feel very comfortable. Overall excellent!

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Davila for approx. 4 years. Unfortunately I lost my job recently when the the company I worked for closed. As a result I lost my health coverage. I am having Gall Bladder symptoms and called the Dr's office to ask questions and possibly get an appointment. His receptionist was very cold and uncaring with her responses. I asked how much an office visit cost without insurance and was told that it could be anywhere from 95.00 to 500.00 or maybe more depending on tests. I explained that I could not afford that and if she had any suggestions. She said she was not allowed to make suggests and good bye.

Posted on January 15th, 2011

Dr. Davila is very knowledgable and caring. He will spend as much time as necessary to discuss any concerns you may have. I am very pleased that he is my primary physician and would never consider going to anyone else.

Posted on October 17th, 2017