Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel R Denardo
Dr. Samuel R Denardo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Denardo is affiliated with Huron Medical Center, McLaren - Lapeer Region and Hurley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel R Denardo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Holter monitoring
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
this is the first time in my life I saw that we check the INR weekly for the coumadin, and we give the result on the phone, telling the patient to increase/decrease the dose of coumadin through the nurse, not through the Doctor, which caused as consequences coagulopathy and intracranial hemorrhage and death. thank you Dr. Denardo for your care of my father.......
Dr. Denardo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Samuel R Denardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Institute of Michigan PLLC, 5100 Gateway Ctr, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel R Denardo in this video.
Dr. Samuel R Denardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.