Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel P Donegan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
1)During my pregnancy, I would have to wait for dr. Donegan in the waiting area longer than I would spend time in the office being checked by him and most of "manual" job was done by nurses anyway. 2) The worst thing that really took me by a very unpleasant surprise was his attitude towards me after MIRENA insertion. At night, after insertion of MIRENA I ran a very high fever, plus excessive bleeding. Called Teague office the next morning, before 9am and after explaining the situation, the nurse told me to wait for the call back. It took them couple of hours to return my call. Received the call after 11 am. And the nurse told me that Dr. Donegan isn't at the office, and he passed the message to me to go to ER. He didn't think that the fever was due to MIRENA, but just to be on a safe side I should go to ER. I asked about the possibility to be seen by other doctors in the office and the answer was that they were leaving the office, after finishing their job. Seems like fridays are pretty easy days for doctors in that office. I had to call insurance and ask them to find me another obs/gyno, because I didn't want to go to ER with high fever and 2 mo old baby on my hands. I was bleeding badly, running high fever. The new doctor gave me antibiotics and next week I had ultrasound and blood job done. 2 weeks later MIRENA was taken out, seems like it was badly placed. Would I go back to Dr. Donegan? No. Would I recommend him? No. Though the staff in the Teague office was lovely and polite.
37 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Samuel P Donegan accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel P Donegan in this video.
Dr. Samuel P Donegan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanson, MA.