- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel D Esparza has 2 locations
Dr. Samuel D Esparza has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samuel D Esparza has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Samuel D Esparza Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Samuel D Esparza
Samuel D. Esparza, M.D. is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist who attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine. He also completed his residency in pediatrics and his fellowship in pediatric hematology/oncology at Mattel Children?s Hospital/UCLA. In addition, as a Specialty Training and Advanced Research Fellow at UCLA, he worked in cellular and molecular pathology. Dr. Esparza is board certified in pediatrics and board eligible in pediatric oncology/hematology. Dr. Esparza is fluent in Spanish. His philosophy of care is to provide the best possible care with compassion and competence to all patients regardless of race, creed, color, or economic background.