Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Feldman
Dr. Samuel Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY, with other offices in Troy, NY and Albany, NY (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus, St Peter's Hospital and Albany Medical Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Feldman has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Samuel Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.