Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Flaster
Dr. Samuel Flaster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glencoe, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Flaster is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Flaster has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
The worst doctors group they were a nightmare.. Was assigned by the hospital Would ot let this group see my puppy.The dr. actually hollared at the nurse because she taking too much time withme. My and dressing and undressing took too long for him. It is all about the money, it reflects in the whole office and everyone is under pressure working for this poor excuse of a doctor.If there was a rating no starsthat is what he deserves!!!
Dr. Flaster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Alexius Medical Center
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Provena St Joseph Med Cnt
44 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Samuel Flaster accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWoodfield Urology Partnership, 315 Brookside Ln, Glencoe, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel Flaster in this video.
Dr. Samuel Flaster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glencoe, IL.