Dr. Samuel M Freedman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Samuel M Freedman?

Great doctor

Treated my son and we were very happy with his professionalism and his bedside manner. I'd recommend him without a second thought.

The Best Doctor and Staff in the World!

I fly from Jacksonville, Florida to have my son see Dr Freedman. Dr Freedman is the most amazing clinician. He has the most incredible and caring staff. We are so very, very grateful to them all and feel so lucky to have them in our life's! I wish all the physician's offices in this world could be like Dr Freedman's practice.

Best. Pediatric Endocrinologist. Ever!

If you are in need of a Pediatric Endocrinologist, you absolutely cannot do better than Dr. Freedman! He is incredibly caring and he has always gone above and beyond in treating our children. In a time where healthcare practitioners are overly concerned with insurance matters, Dr. Freedman’s utmost concern is the care of his patients and that is evident each and every time our children are seen by him. My children’s health conditions are completely under control and we have him to thank for that! The office staff and assistants at Dr. Freedman’s office, both in Pembroke Pines and Boca Raton, are so amazing too, especially Linda and Debbie who we have known now for years! It is rare to find a doctor like Dr. Freedman and we are incredibly glad that we have!

Excellent pediatric endocrinologist!

Dr. Freedman takes excellent care of my son. He is very thorough and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a pediatric endocrinologist!

Dr Freemand went above and beyond

Dr. Freedman helped us with the insurance, medication and of course his counseling. That would be great except he even went further with the service. He made a major difference on my child's life. Thank you.

mom

For the past 16 years, my daughter has been under the care of Dr. Samuel Freedman. Through all of the ups and downs and unknowns, Dr. Samuel Freedman has closely monitored her growth and hormone levels and guided us through difficult medical decisions. He has taken the time to listen to all of our concerns and answer all of our questions, and has become our primary source of medical advice.

This doctor should not be practicing medicine!

This doctor has no charisma with children, he is rude and arrogant. Instead of making feel his patients better he put unecessary stress in them. He has no communication skills with adults or children. I'm glad I left this office and taking my daughter to another more qualified and respectful doctor. Do Not Waste Your Time with this man.

Think twice! Patients are not that important to him

We have taken our son to him for a year. We always wait 45 min plus the front desk girl is incredibly rude & argumentative. The Dr said unnecessary things to my son that made him very upset. After he told us that the radiologist was wrong, we got a second opinion and they sent us a letter to "part ways". So incredibly unprofessional

Horrible bedside manners! Should not be treating kids!

Very disappointed with Dr Freedman. His bedside manners are terrible. Doesn't even try to make a connection with his patients (being kids). He should not be treating kids period. During my last appointment, he walks out of the room without asking if if I had any questions, seriously I have never seen a doctor this RUDE!! Please do your research before seeing this doctor.

Rude employees

DR Freedman is a good doctor but the lady that works for him at front office needs to learn some good manners.

Frustrated parent

My chief complaint with Dr. Freedman is his bedside manner and very sarcastic attitude. As a parent of child who has other medical issues beyond Dr. Freedman's care, I always have questions and want to make sure my child treatment is coordinated with his other physicians. Dr. Freedman seems above this and uninterested in communicating. His diagnosis and treatment have been very good; but his interaction with the parents of his patients (i.e. customers) needs a great deal of improvement. Additionally, the lady who checks you in and takes co-payments is extremely rude and unbearable to the point that I have begun to look for other physicians in my health plan.

Great doctor...our son has achieved excellent results. Excellent office staff - highly organized and helpful. Definitely worth the drive...from anywhere.