Dr. Samuel Gallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Gallo?

Enthusiastic and efficient doctor and staff

Posted on August 9th, 2017

I got my eyelids done and so pleased with the results. Gallo's office took the utmost care of me. He even tweaked my left eyelid to make it perfect at no charge!

Wonderful

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I had a brow lift and eye lids surgery. I am very happy with the care I was given from the first visit, to the day of surgery, follow up call after surgery, post op visit and another post op visit 3 month later. The office staff and nurses are wonderful. Dr Gallo is VERY personable. I was referred to Dr. Gallo by a friend that had the same procedures. They take time to make sure you will be happy with the results. Thanks Dr Gallo and Staff. I'll be back!!

Rn

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I had a an unpleasant experience. I had surgery on both upper drooping eyelids and bags under each eye.The day of surgery Dr.Gallo was very busy and spent a few seconds marking my lids for surgery.I came out of surgery in pain (both lower and upper lids were cut and sutured) and I remember someone asking my husband how my pain tolerance was?Dr.Gallo told him that If he knew I was going to be in pain he would have given me numbing medication in my incisions to help.Yes they did give me pain medication !Then in my left lower lid a small part of my incision pulled apart. and.I went to his office I felt he was rushed and irritated that I was there.The nurse who took my sutures out seemed unsure of herself and actually missed a suture that I took out at home.I had to remind both of them of the Rx.he told me he would give me for the open area in my incision.I have been an RN for 36 years and am familiar with surgery and post op care.Months have passed and my right upper lid is still droopy and I have a stitch under my skin along with a scar in my right upper lid.Yes my lower lids and my left upper eyelid looks better but am disappointed with my right upper lid.Dr.Gallo was recommended by the Searcy eye group and I had full confidence going into the procedure.I will go to another plastic surgeon and get a second opinion.I will not recommend Dr.Gallo.

Posted on June 1st, 2016

He took a very serious situation and saved my eye

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I was very impressed with his initial warmth and sincerity. He examined and diagnosed my medical problem accurately. The procedure went smoothly and I am extremely pleased with the results. Others have complimented the results. I will refer others.

Highly Recommended!

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I visited Dr. Gallo for concerns with bags under my eyes. He had performed a highly successful surgery on me five years earlier. Dr. Gallo is honest, trustworthy, confident and highly skilled. He described the surgery, answered all my questions and even admitted he would not be able to make it 'perfect' due to my age. A few weeks later, he performed a lower lid bleproplasty on both of my eyes at a very reasonable cost. The recovery was exactly as he described. Within two weeks, I was able to be seen in public with very little evidence I even had surgery. Within four weeks, my swelling and bruising were completely gone and the scarring was barely detectable. Those bags under my eyes haunted me for most of my adult life and now they are gone. He changed my life for the better and took 10 years off my smiling face.

Highly Recommended

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Gallo for a cyst that was growing inside my lower eyelid. The consultation was fast and easy. He was very confident that he could surgically remove the cyst with little or no downtime for me. I scheduled the surgery for two weeks later. During the procedure, I was put under anesthesia for less than two minutes while he removed the cyst. My recovery was fast and easy and within a week, there were no signs that I had surgery. He has a very entertaining bed side manner and is a highly skilled surgeon with an impressive resume.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Seemed preoccupied with another pt. Appt. rushed. No discussion on real reason of visit.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

After seeing several doctors to diagnose eye problem Dr.Gallo was wonderful accurate diagnosis Quickly able to have corrective surgery very pleasant staff having had surgery before this was the most positive surgery experience I have ever had very impressed with Dr. Gallo and his entire staff well worth the drive from Fishers Indiana Competant compassionate professional care before and after surgery

Posted on September 14th, 2014

Dr gallo was very professional and explained the procedure exact. I would highly recommend him and would return for other procedures. Dr Gallo did a terrific procedure on my eyes and eye lift. Thank you.

Wonderful Doctor Great Staff

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr. Gallo and his staff are wonderful from the time you first meet them and until your last visit. I had my surgery at his facility. It was very clean and the staff was very nice and very informative. They would let you know what was happening every minute you were there. I was very pleased with the eye surgery I had and would highly recommend Dr. Gallo to anyone. Also, if you are lucky like I was Dr. Gallo will even give you a hug. Thank you again Dr. Gallo for making me look so good, and Thanks to your stall for making me feel good every time I came there.

Ira Fowler

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Dr. Gallo has performed 3 surgeries on me and each one has been highly successful. He has always taken time to discuss my condition and his plan for treatment. His staff is extremely friendly and has been a tremendous help to me when dealing with problems with my insurance company.