Dr. Samuel A Gilbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel A Gilbert?

Doctor Gilbert

Arrogant and Uncaring

Dr. Gilbert comes off as a know it all and talked over me, instead of actually listening to my answers to the questions that HE asked!

The best Dr. i have ever been to. He takes time to listen to you and decides the best course of action. He has a great sense of humor. His staff make you feel like family (Beth is the best nurse).

What all doctors should be

I am so grateful that a friend recommended Dr. Gilbert to me. I have gone through alot of difficult illnesses during the time that he has been my doctor and he has always been so caring and really worked to get to the bottom of my problems. He wants to make you feel better right away and sometimes that means doing the hard thing like a shot or yikes...I even had to have fluid drained from a lung one time at the hospital but once accomplished I immediately felt better. His compassion is so helpful in delivering the "bad news" that it really helps you have the courage to go through with what you know you have to do. I appreciate him very, very much and I know he has a little bit low rating because of his wait time but SO WHAT ....that's because he has alot of people that want only him and because he is actually listening to each person he is in with. He is worth the wait. Thanks Dr. Gilbert for being what all docs should be. Your a really good guy! A gold star for you!!!

One of the most down to earth Dr's I've met

Dr. Sam Gilbert is a terrific guy. He was genuinely interested in me and didn't give the feeling that he was rushing from one room to the next. He has a great sense of humor. I never go to the Dr and now I wouldn't mind at all. It'd be like going to see a friend.

Dr. Samuel A Gilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Acworth, GA.