Samuel Gladstone Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

very proffessional, treats all his patients equaly no matter what their age or medical problem

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

kept extensive notes from visit to visit to help keep track of the of my medication effectivness. always did a full work up on the problem areas that were causing me discompfort. After my 3rd visit I was given a diagnosis of fibromyalgia, and was treated with the proper medications,and the dose was regulated on a month to month basis to make sure it was working the best it could to keep me from being in pain and functioning day to day without discompfort.

Posted on August 4th, 2014