More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel Gold has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Samuel Gold has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Samuel Gold has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Gold had was the pediatrician for my five children. We had hom as our doc for 5 years. When I had my fifth baby, and told him that I don't want to vaccinate him ( I didn't vaccinate my forth child either), he wasn't happy to say the least. But when he read that I declined some blood tests on my baby while in a hospital when I just had him, dr. Gold went crazy. He quickly became angry, started bullying me, wanted to make me feel inadequate and careless as a mother. I didn't even argue with him, I just said that I don't want vaccinations and declined hospital blood tests because I didn't want my perfectly healthy child poked for no reason. Finally he angrily said, " I won't see you anymore, you're going to need to find another doctor". To which I calmly replied: "no problem at all" He just can not agree to disagree. He expects you to do everything he says you need to do, leaving no room for your own opinions and decisions. I don't like that. Glad that he won't be my children's doc anymore.
24 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel Gold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, GA.