Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel F Goldenberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Samuel F Goldenberg has the following 22 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Retention
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urethral Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Emergencies
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Samuel F Goldenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Goldenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Samuel F Goldenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Valley Urology, 2401 E Evesham Rd Ste F, Voorhees, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel F Goldenberg in this video.
Dr. Samuel F Goldenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.