- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel A Grampsas MD
Dr. Samuel A Grampsas, MD is a doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL, with other offices in Peoria, IL and Bloomington, IL( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Samuel A Grampsas has 5 locations
1414 Woodbine Rd
Bloomington , IL 61704
301 N 8th St Fl 4
Springfield , IL 62701
Dr. Samuel A Grampsas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samuel A Grampsas has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Samuel A Grampsas Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Samuel A Grampsas
Dr. Grampsas works in Peoria, IL and 4 other locations and specializes in Urology. Dr. Grampsas is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Belleville, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and Saint John's Hospital.