Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel H Rice has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Samuel H Rice has the following 19 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Wrist Injury
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Samuel H Rice has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Samuel H Rice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit Orthopedic Associates, 15990 Tuscola Rd, Apple Valley, CA
Dr. Samuel H Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.