- Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel S Hahn has 3 locations
Dr. Samuel S Hahn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samuel S Hahn has the following 18 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Down Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Heart Block
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Holter monitoring
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Samuel S Hahn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Samuel S Hahn
Dr. Hahn works in New Haven, CT and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hahn is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus and Yale New Haven Hospital.