Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Hills Harrison
Dr. Samuel Hills Harrison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryan, TX, with other offices in Bryan, TX and Madisonville, TX . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hills Harrison is affiliated with St Joseph Regional Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Hills Harrison has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Hills Harrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Regional Health Center
25 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Samuel Hills Harrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel Hills Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryan, TX.