Dr. Samuel J Hess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel J Hess?

Excellent Doctor

Awasome

He undestand very good the problem and very patient and the best surgery Dr.

I had seen many surgeons before meeting Dr. Hess. By the end of my first appointment, I knew Dr. Hess was the person I wanted to perform my surgery! He is caring, he listens to me, and understands my medical needs. His staff is also amazing and extremely kind. Very happy I found the best surgeon in Florida!

Great Doctor

I was so very impressed at how comforting he was and how attentive.

Would not recommend him to anyone. I am in more pain now than before the surgery, His departure left me without a doctor.

Dr. Hess is the finest orthopedic surgeon He moved I I would like to find him

Failed Surgery

Dr. Hess did a discectomy on me. After the surgery I had a lot of leg pain and I couldn't feel my foot. I was told this was normal and would get better in 6 weeks. Every week my leg pain continued and I was told it was normal by Dr. Hess and his assistant. I insisted that something was wrong, but they again said everything was fine and it was normal. Finally went to a different doctor and he ordered a new MRI. The new MRI showed that the disk was still herniated and it was worse than before putting pressure on my nerve. So now I'm having to have the surgery done over again 7 weeks later to correct his mistakes. Advanced Orthopedics Center also didn't want to help me and were very uncaring once they found out the surgery was a failure.

A very wonderful Doctor

Would tell anyone to trust and rely on him.

Compassionate Doctor!

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Hess. I really got a good impression from him. I loved him!!!! He is very thorough. Asked many questions and actually did a complete physical exam, most doctors don't even touch me to see where I hurt. He seemed very concerned for me and showed compassion. I think he is truly interested in helping me find out what my problem is. Overall I had a wonderful experience with him and I felt he really listened to all my concerns. His staff is very helpful and friendly also. I would definitely recommend Dr. Samuel Hess!!!

dennis R. McGreevy

Dr. Hess recently performed surgery on a wedge compression fracture which I acquired in early March. In my analogy, I find him to be an exceptional orthopedic surgeon who has a passion for providing the best health solutions and optimum care for his patients. He fully informs his patients of how surgical procedures will be completed and the pre and post care regiment. He takes the time to answer questions that concern a patient or family member. I find him to be a superior practitioner and excellent physician in his field.

Surgrey Patient

I have long term problems resulting from surgery. Dr. Hess did not listen to my concerns. He did not follow up with me. He treated my family in a belittling manner. I could not recommend him as a surgeon .

He fixed my back.

I found Dr. Hess to be very caring. The longer wait is because he will spend the time with a patient.