Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Samuel Hoisington

I went to see him because I had fallen and thought I had dislocated my shoulder. It turns out that I broke my arm (high up). He admitted me to Phelps ASAP and scheduled surgery for the next day. He explained what options he would have. He was so kind and caring and put me at ease right away. Surgery took 3 hours. He came to my room, explained what he did and said that I would be just fine. I believe him. Thanks Dr. H.!!

Dr. Hoisington removed an infected rheumatoid nodule from under the ball of my foot. He was very professional, very competent, very helpful discussing all of the options with me and helping me even to obtain second opinions. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

Dr. Samuel A Hoisington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.