Great dr

Reid Hopital is in a Network but Emergency doctors are NOT

How is a person taken a in Network hospital ( Reid Hospital) for an emergency by ambulance to know the doctors are not in your network. My insurance pay for everything except Dr. Samuel W Iden . He is a doctor there but in not in the same network the HOSPITAL Your insurance pays the out of network rate and you are left with the rest. Duh I did not have a choice in who treated me and I surely didn't know I should have ask him if he was in my Network, while I was bleeding from the head and had a broken femur . Who would ever think a doctor would not be in the same network the hospital he works in is. My insurance paid, I paid my out of pocket and deductible but I will not pay the $233 dollar difference. If this $233 dollars is that important to him take me to court and let me tell everyone how Reid and this doctor treats people. They should post a ten foot sign outside the emergency entrance ER DOCTORS ARE NOT IN OUR NETWORK.

Birth Control

Dr. Samuel W Iden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, IN.

Dr. Samuel W Iden Is this you?