2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Samuel J Campbell?

Will NEVER see him again!!!

My symptoms on the day of my visit were cramping and frequent urination. The triage nurse took a urine sample and advised me to get ready for an exam as well. When Dr. Campell came in the room he said we don't need an exam because I have a UTI and he would place me on an antibiotic and pain reliever. I was out of the office within 2 minutes. After 4 days taking my antibiotics, I still had the same symptoms with no relief. I called the office and requested a stronger antibiotic, the nurse explained that the urine culture returned negative, meaning I never had a UTI, to begin with. She stated that she will contact Dr. Campell and will call me back. When she returned my call, she said Dr. Campell is recommending that I drink more water and cranberry juice. I was confused by the fact of if I don't have a UTI, yet still having the same symptoms I've had 4 days ago why would I drink more water and cranberry juice??? He never mentioned having me come back and finally do an exam! Not to mention that I spend a hefty copay and medicine fee and even worse, taking an antibiotic for nothing! I had the feeling he was rushing through and didn't have time to see me. I spoke to the Manager Jen Mann and she was very professional. She waved my Co-pay to see another Doctor for an immediate exam. Overall I love VPFW, but I will absolutely never see Dr. Samuel Campell again nor will I recommend him to anybody!

very satisfied with the care I received from dr Campbell!

Dr. Campbell seemed like he didn't really know his stuff, plus he comes off as really closed minded and did not listen to my input about my condition. I will not see him again.

Dr. Samuel J Campbell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.