Hi Dr. Lin! I can’t thank you enough for helping to piece my arm and life back together. Hope you and your family have a great holiday season.

Before saying that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that you are extraordinary human being. Thanks for sharing so much care and kindness!!! [Thanks again!] P.S. A good doctor’s comforting and reasoning words are sometimes more powerful than the medical care! I value the fact that your staff’s attitude was exceptional! Thank you!!!

I love my new ears! You did such a great job and I am so comfortable putting my hair up now. I always imagined my lower face to be more angled with my hair up but I noticed that my lower face is actually rounder than I thought it would be. Thank you for your excellent care!

Amazing!

My nose looks exactly how I looked in my 20’s! Thank you for your expertise and skill!

The best, very much thankful

Thank you for all you did for Katie.

Wishing you all a joyous and healthy holiday season! Thanks for taking such great care of me-I feel so fortunate to be in the hands of the best!

Healthy year

Have a happy and healthy year! Thank you for all of your wonderful care! I feel so blessed to have found you and your wonderful staff to help get me through this ordeal. There is truly a sense of peace that is felt with the care you all provide! God bless you all and your families!

Compassionate

Thank you for the wonderful compassionate care I received under your care. You and your staff are amazing. It is clear to me that you consider the impact of your work on a very nervous patient like me .

gratitude

Words seem inadequate to express my gratitude (and amazement!) for what you have done for me. It’s been a long journey, and it takes even longer for esteem and body image to catch up with the physical changes. Thank you for being such a compassionate surgeon. Your extraordinary skills and caring are a rare combination. I hope you can instill both in surgeons you are teaching.

Grateful

I just wanted to drop a quick line to tell you how grateful I am for your recently performed surgery. I feel fantastic, look awesome and only wish I had done it sooner. A-One service by all. Thank you so much. I am forever grateful.

Dr. Samuel J Lin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.

Dr. Samuel J Lin Is this you?