Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel J Walters has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with this doctor for two different work-related issues seven years apart. My experience the first time was so bad that I tried to make sure I didn't have to see him seven (!) years later, but wasn't told the doctor's name until I arrived. Be prepared for him to ask questions that are much less about your injury/health and far more about making the point that you're not really injured or that it was not your employer's fault. I actually felt more like I was being cross-examined by an attorney representing my employer than talking to someone who was truly concerned about my health. I told him as much and switched to another doctor. He is so cold and uncaring that he seems to have a personality disorder or a very blatant ulterior motive to watch the bottom line and blame the patient. Truly awful! And very odd, too!
Dr. Samuel J Walters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente San Rafael Medical Center, 99 Montecillo Rd, San Rafael, CA
Dr. Samuel J Walters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Rafael, CA.