Dr. Samuel Joseph Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Joseph?

He saved my life

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I was not sure what pulmonary disease I had and Dr. Joseph ordered an open lung biopsy. I was diagnosed with Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis and he advised me to go to the University of Washington in Seattle and see Dr Ganesh Raghu for exam and preparation for a lung transplant. I received a single lung transplant five years ago and can thank Dr Joseph for his advise and many years of helping me.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Accomplished, experienced, thorough, and inspires great confidence.

Posted on December 14th, 2013

to say thank you is most important in life we really thank you for your help as member of HHNW All of our patient are doing well. i encourage you for your good actions and share your knowledge, thank you for all

Feeling Well Again!

Posted on May 10th, 2012

had been having severe problems with asthma. So much so I could no longer even hold a job. After seeing Dr Jacobs for 6 weeks my health has improved dramatically. It took about 2 weeks to get in for my first visit. He and his staff were very nice and made me feel comfortable. Dr spent more than an hour with me that first visit. Then I was turned over to his staff for tests. That first day was about 2 hours total. I would recommend him to anyone with pulmonary problems. I wish I had gone to see him a year earlier.

Posted on December 19th, 2016