Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel Kashani has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Samuel Kashani has the following 3 expertise
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Samuel Kashani has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
If you are considering treatment with Dr. Karshani do not hesitate to make him your Doctor. I had an accident 4 months ago and have been in front of numerous physicians who either couldn't figure out how to treat me or were simply unwilling to try. Dr. Karshani stepped in and made a diagnosis and treatment plan within minutes of reviewing my case. Normally I feel, doctors I see don't even know my name or why I am there, until looking at my file. Dr. Karshani knows exactly who I am and what brought me to him. He is gentle, understanding and incredibly smart. He is not afraid of a challenge. He actually has a sense of humor which makes you immediately feel at ease. I cannot recommend him enough.
Dr. Kashani recently performed several procedures for my wife. I cannot express the appreciation I have for his positive, friendly and professional attitude. During the preliminary examination though surgery and post examinations. At every step of the process he always spent the time to answer any and all concerns my wife and I had. He explained what he had found and how the procedure would occur along with the most likely outcome. For me it meant a great deal, to have all the information he could give us. As for his office staff they are outstanding, professional and always a pleasure to speak with. They are a reflection of just how Dr. Kashani treats his patients, professional, caring, and very respectful. My wife and I could not be happier with the outcome.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Samuel Kashani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel Kashani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.