Dr. Samuel Kashani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Kashani?

Patient

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr. Kashani did my surgery recently and I am very satisfied. He listened to me and was very understanding to my situation. The communication from the office was good and everyone is super friendly.

My wife's recent surgery

Posted on August 6th, 2017

Dr. Kashani recently performed several procedures for my wife. I cannot express the appreciation I have for his positive, friendly and professional attitude. During the preliminary examination though surgery and post examinations. At every step of the process he always spent the time to answer any and all concerns my wife and I had. He explained what he had found and how the procedure would occur along with the most likely outcome. For me it meant a great deal, to have all the information he could give us. As for his office staff they are outstanding, professional and always a pleasure to speak with. They are a reflection of just how Dr. Kashani treats his patients, professional, caring, and very respectful. My wife and I could not be happier with the outcome.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Kashani was wonderful removing my gall bladder. I'm scheduled to see him again for another procedure.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

His surgery ultimately resulted in my wife's death. If he had sent her for a scan when she complained that she was having problems that probably wouldn't have happened.

AMATEUR AND UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I went for the first time to Dr. Kashani just to get a second doctor's opinion. I waited for 2 hours in the waiting room even when I had a scheduled appointment time. After all his patients were seen and left the office before closing time, I was then finally called into a room and when he came into room to see me, it looked like he was ready to walk out himself too. I brought and provided all necessary imaging CD and CT scan results and reports for him to review so he could make a thorough evaluation and when I ask if he looked at my results he said he didn't need to see any of them. He spent no more than literally 5 minutes with me and during the 5 minutes his cell phone kept ringing and his attention was on who kept calling him and not on what I was saying. His foot was pretty much out the door. I left his office after the 5 minutes I had with him to realize that I spoke to myself and never got my second doctor's opinion. He just agreed with what I was saying and didn't give me any input. This visit was a waste of my time and money. I will never go to him again or recommend him to anyone. I guess this is the service I get for going to an amateur and incompetent doctor. His employees are unprofessional and incompetent too. If you go to this doctor you will wait for hours to finally find out that he won't pay any attention to you and you would be talking to a wall. And he's supposed to be a surgeon? WOW, be careful, he'll take his cell phone with him into the surgery room and his cell phone will fall into your body during your surgery. My whole experience with this doctor is zero, but unfortunately the zero star option is not a choice. Don't go to this doctor!!!

Mrs

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr Kashani was referred by my general health doctor for surgery. Dr Kashani is a very good doctor and not bad to look at either. He advised me of what his plan was to do in surgery and how long it would be. He even called my son to explain to him what was done and how I will be and how to assist me. I highly recommend the doctor and happy my general doctor did as well. Thank you so much.

never had such a great comforting experience with a dr like dr kashani's office

Posted on April 7th, 2013

Dr Kashani is an amazing doctor. I was really scared about going through with a surgery and he made me feel really comfortable. Narine his assistant has the best customer service. Narine answered any questions I had of concern and not once was anyone rude. I love his office and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Very good!

Posted on October 9th, 2012

This docter operated on both me and my m,other...me rather minor, my mother major diagnostic and repair surgery. He did an outstanding job in both cases. He is a skilled surgeon with the lastest techniques. He also listens well to the problems, does only necessary work with the minimum of procedure. I would recommend him to anyone who needs medical help.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Dr Kashani was refured to me by another dr that was not in my insurance network.I had my Lapband surgery on may 31 it was the best thing I ever did. Dr Kashani is one of the most calming people I have ever met. His staff has always been great also if you are looking into bariatric surgery I highly recommend him

Phenomenal Professional

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Dr. Kashani was referred to me by my primary physician when I needed to remove my gallbladder and I could understand why during the consultations and pre-op moments. Dr. Kashani took his time to listen to my concerns, doubts, to calm me down right before the surgery when he detected a hernia in my belly button explaining in a very simple way that it was not a big deal and how he would take care of it (I am one of those who freaks out easily when it comes to my health).Dr. Kashani is one of those rare professionals who really cares for his patients and his good professional name, meaning that he will not offer to do a surgical procedure unless really necessary. I recommend and if I ever need another surgery, would definitely trust him again.

Doctor Kashani is The best Doctor ever...

Posted on April 24th, 2012