Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel L Katz has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Samuel L Katz has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Samuel L Katz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
My experience with Dr. Katz and his nurse was absolutely horrible. Both were rude, did not listen and made me wish I had not even bothered going to the hospital. After five hours in the ER, I was sent home because they thought nothing was wrong. After suffering for two more days, I found I had an infection that was causing all my symptoms. The doctor and his nurse thought they knew it all and passed judgement without listening to my wife or myself. Had they come down from their high horse and listened, they would have discovered what was wrong and I would not have suffered for two more days. If I could give zero stars for the doctor I would. For nurse bile, I would give negative stars if possible.
Dr. Katz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Samuel L Katz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
Locations & DirectionsSan Ramon Regional Medical Center, 6001 Norris Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA
Dr. Samuel L Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.