Dr. Samuel L Katz Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Samuel L Katz?

Horrible Experience - Horrible Doctor, Wretched Nurse

My experience with Dr. Katz and his nurse was absolutely horrible. Both were rude, did not listen and made me wish I had not even bothered going to the hospital. After five hours in the ER, I was sent home because they thought nothing was wrong. After suffering for two more days, I found I had an infection that was causing all my symptoms. The doctor and his nurse thought they knew it all and passed judgement without listening to my wife or myself. Had they come down from their high horse and listened, they would have discovered what was wrong and I would not have suffered for two more days. If I could give zero stars for the doctor I would. For nurse bile, I would give negative stars if possible.